The help for TLauncher
This page will be located on the guides TLauncher, they will be supplemented, as finding problems and add new features.The website:
- Instructions for sending bug on TLauncher developers
- How to activate Premium
- How to change Login / Password / Mail on TLauncher.org
Skins and capes:
- How to install skins in TLauncher (Install HD skins)
- How to install cape in TLauncher
- Animated Capes in Minecraft
- System skins to your own versions
- How to start playing
- Memory allocation (RAM) for Minecraft and TLauncher
- Mod packs without crashes (Collect your)
- How to install mods in Minecraft
- How to install texture packs in Minecraft
- How to install maps in Minecraft
- Solution: "Do not run TLauncher"
- Solution: "Can't load libraries so check the connection with internet"
- Solution: "The skin TLauncher is not displayed / problems with authorization"
- Solution: "Freezes/throws out of Minecraft when changing language"
- Solution: "Minecraft closed with exit code: -1073740791"
- Solution: "org.tlauncher.exceptions.ParseException split incorrectly"
- Solution: "java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files\Java\***\bin\glass.dll"
- Solution: "Expected BEGIN_ARRAY but was STRING at line 1 column 1 path $"
- Solution: "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: ...\jre1.8.0_121\bin\jfxwebkit.dll"
- Solution: "java.nio.file.NoSuchFileException: ... \server-resource-packs"
- Solution: "The lack of JavaFX in OpenJDK" when starting TLauncher (Linux)
- Solution: ig4dev32.dll / ig4dev64.dll in TLauncher
- Solution: ig9icd32.dll / ig9icd64.dll in TLauncher